Monday, July 30, 2018

My Friday Ceremony And Children

Friday was the full moon and I wanted to call the four corners of the earth, raise my circle, put intention into the air.. And my children wanted to be in the circle too haha.


My daughters are 6 and 10 and when I finished getting all set up I told them "In or out of the circle, but once I set the circle you are staying put if you're in." And they both were happy as clams to stay in my little circle I made. 

I called the guardians and made the circle, and they giggled throughout it. Part of it was because they have never been there with me when I did a circle and besides blessing my new hagstones, necklaces and recharging everything on my altar from a hagstone to my selenite globe, I didn't have a huge ceremony planned. And I usually don't.


The first thing I noticed is that they were distracting, because they were giggling. I stuttered a little on calling the corners and they giggled. Instead of getting mad, I let the joyful energy they were filled with rise into the circle I was creating and become a part of the ceremony. I smiled and laughed too. 

That is one of the things about life. You can get mad at what is happening, because it isn't exactly what you expected, or you can accept it as it is and just go with it. This kind of go with the flow (that can take practice, BELIEVE ME) is one of those things that can prevent flair ups of anxiety. Seriously. :)

Blessed Be and have a wonderful week!
Talia Ravenspath

No comments: