Friday, September 14, 2018

Mother to All

What a month this has been!

Between my children going back to school and my husband having some back trials, I have felt all a-whirl.

But what should arrive in the middle of all of this chaos? My Danu statue at the soon to be closed pagan shop (already mourning the loss of that space). 


Stock photo of my own statue.

What was so timely about it was the fact that I had been feeling very much like a mother to all. I was being pulled into so many different directions that Danu's arrival was not just physical, but spiritual as well.

Danu
Mother to all
Protector
Wise one
Help us carry our burdens
Step by step through this life.
Help us be our best mothers
As we raise our children in this life.
Help us to be our best partners
As we walk with in this life.
Guide us to be warm
Guide us to be wise
Guide us to be accepting
Guide us to be calm.
As I pray it
So mote it be.

Some gods come charging in, like Morrigan, who is more demanding all the time. And others come sliding in quietly, like Lugh and Danu. 

When you are ready to commit, they are ready to guide.

Be Well!
Blessed Be!
Merry meet again!
Talia Ravenspath

No comments: