Friday, August 17, 2018

What Is Your Go-To Gemstone?


Ahh gems. Stones. Minerals. Fossils. 

These all have the ability to resonate in different ways, and not everyone feels the vibrations the same. But I usually have at least one stone in my pocket (sometimes more). Not to mention what I'm wearing on my hand and around my neck.

What are your go-to's? And why?

For years, I have worn a moonstone ring on my hand. The moonstone is a great stone for inner growth and strength. It enhances psychic abilities and intuition. My hand would look strange to me without it, now. 

Some other stones that call to me are clear quartz stones, which are natural healers and cleansers of other stones. It is a fantastic stone for those interested in Reiki as it wo
rks really well to cleanse all the chakras and provide clarity of mind. 


Jaspers of all type are wonderful, but there are so many! Seriously!
But all of them are fantastic to encourage that connection to the mother earth and are stones of grounding and wisdom (as well as being beautiful). 

But what type of stones touch your heart and spirit? What stones call to you and why?

The stones that call to me are mostly healers because I am a natural energy healer, which is why I am drawn to Reiki. Certain stones can draw us to them because of the place we are in our life and development of our spirit. What lessons do we need to learn in this life? What are you going through right now? Are you riding high and need to keep some hematite nearby for grounding? Or are you struggling and need some rose quartz to keep your heart from giving up?

Each full moon, make sure you leave your stones out to charge them with the energy of the moon, even if the night is overcast. The energy of the moon recharges their natural vibrations each turn and helps us use them to their best effect until the following day.

Think about what stones draw you and why, this can help you identify what life lessons you are dealing with and can help you focus your intentions and spell settings so that you are helping yourself along your path. But most importantly, as always, be kind to yourself. Be compassionate. Not arrogant, but with humility just give those broken and scarred selves inside hugs. Because who doesn't need a little bit of a hug?

Blessed Be!
Talia Ravenspath

No comments: